Arras, 1917 Paperback – 1 Jul 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A splendid book' --Niall Ferguson
About the Author
Walter Reid studied at Oxford University, where he read history, and Edinburgh University. He is now based in the west of Scotland but spends part of the year in France. His other books include Architect of Victory: Douglas Haig and Churchill 1940-45: Under Friendly Fire.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > France
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage > World War I
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918