Top critical review
Really poor publishing - zero quality... story might be great, i refuse to read further!
on 17 October 2017
Firstly, I can't comment on the story - I didn't get that far.
The printing of the book is awful. I've got one chapter through and have stopped, which is annoying too because the story was good. However it's punctuated with some serious printing and publishing errors.
* There are no page numbers
* The font size and page width make for a really awkward read and very long pages.
* One page started mid-way through a sentence that was at the bottom of that page...
* The book is just plain ugly and doesn't fit on shelves.
* One chapter has it's title at the bottom of a page but the contents starts overleaf.
I understand this page shows review for different published versions - including audio and kindle. I'm refereeing to the white paperback version with the portrait on the front. I don't know whether that's Verne or Fogg to be honest.