- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Aromatherapy An A-Z: The most comprehensive guide to aromatherapy ever published Paperback – 1 Sep 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The simple fact that the a-z has sold over 300,000 copies worldwide since it was first published speaks for itself. It has earned and kept its place amongst the handful of indispensable reference books on aromatherapy ... this book has been justly subtitled "the aromatherapist's Bible"" (Aromatherapy Quarterly)
"... one of the most thoroughly researched books written on aromatherapy" (The International Journal of Aromatherapy)
The most comprehensive guide to aromatherapy ever publishedSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I have a comment however, about the latest edition of this book published by Vermilion.. Don't buy this book! It is of VERY poor quality (the paper used for the pages of the book particularly). If you want to get hold of a copy (which I highly recommend!) ~ try to get hold of an older edition (the 2000 edition still has exactly the same content as this latest edition) you can still get this older edition from the Random House on-line bookshop (who have taken over CW Daniel ~ the original publishers' books), and now also from Amazon.
A proper, serious, authoritative work. Hurrah!
** N.B. I highly recommend buying this edition rather than the 2005 edition published by Vermillion ~ it contains exactly the same information word for word, but is of a much higher quality in terms of the materials used (paper printing etc).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I'm new to aromatherapy so would definitely recommend to others
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Aromatherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Alternative Medicine > Aromatherapy