- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit: Restoring Emotional and Mental Balance with Essential Oils Paperback – 1 Apr 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Mojay blends a knowledge of Chinese Medicine with the practice of aromatherapy to treat the body, mind and spirit. Mojay shows how to blend oils, and then suggests various blends for emotional ailments-such as tension, agitation, worry-as well as oils to promote good relationships." --Bodhi Tree Book Review, Issue Number 24
"Wonderfully comprehensive and clearly presented." --Kindred Spirit
"A comprehensive introduction to aromatherapy that also contains a wealth of knowledge for experienced aromatherapy practitioners." --New Age Retailer, October 2000
About the Author
Gabriel Mojay is a registered practitioner of aromatherapy, shiatsu, acupuncture, and medical herbalism. He is the principal of the Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy and founding chairman of the Register for Qualified Aromatherapists. He lives in England.