- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Under Armour Charged Cotton Legacy Women's T-Shirt - Hyper Green, X-Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cotton-rich tri-blend fabric has a soft, athletic feel for superior comfort and performance
- Signature moisture transport system wicks sweat to keep you cool, dry, and light
- Anti-microbial technology eliminates odours to keep your gear fresh, longer
- Lightweight, stretch construction improves mobility and is ideal for layering
- Deep V-neck collar and slimmer fitted fit deliver a sleeker, more feminine silhouette
Special offers and product promotions
Built from a good tri-blend fabric, this shirt delivers the ultimate softness, durability and stretch. Cotton-rich tri-blend fabric has a soft, athletic feel for superior comfort and performance. Signature moisture transport system wicks sweat to keep you cool, dry and light. Antimicrobial technology eliminates odors to keep your gear fresher, longer. Lightweight, stretch construction improves mobility and is ideal for layering. Deep V-neck collar and slimmer fitted fit deliver a sleeker, more feminine silhouette. Unique straddle stitch on shoulders add style and texture. UA logo on bottom left hem shows your preference for performance. Branded neck tape with updated women’s wordmark for a hit of style. 3.83 oz cotton/polyester/rayon. Available in a hyper green colour and comes in an x-small size.
1 x T-Shirt
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
HOWEVER, please please note that the Ivory/Silver version is sheer (which I'm taking one star off for)! Your bra is going to show through unless you go with a nude colour. Not what I expected at all. I've bought other white tops from UA in the past and never encountered material this sheer.
Edit: piling under the arms by the third wear. The material is very comfortable, but workout gear needs to be durable. I'm disappointed for the price I paid.
I am petite and ordered an extra-small. It fits just right. I ordered another in a small to compare. I'd say they run a bit on the small side compared with other shirts you find in REI, for example.