Top positive review
65 people found this helpful
Confessions of an iAccessory Addict
on 5 January 2012
I love this stand! I have an Defender case on my iPad and basically tossed aside the provided stand in favor of the Arkon Portable.
- slim design that fits easily in bags and pockets when folded up
- seemingly unlimited viewing angles - this was the real reason I wanted it as most stands have 2 or maybe 3 viewing angles, most of which left a glare on the iPad screen in my office - not the Arkon!
- holds the iPad or other tablets in portrait or landscape
- well built - the rubberized coatings on the bottom, the back, and the notches ensures that your prized possession won't fall out or move around
- joints feel well constructed, though I haven't put them through heavy use so far from repeated fold up/down
- lightweight - I still amaze at the sturdiness given the weight of this thing - how'd they do that?
- attractive design - even without the iPad on it, it has that "techie" feel and has driven several people to comment on/ask about it when they spy it on my desk
- none so far
- make one for the iPhone please!
- would be great to have a place to attach a stylus
This is a great product and I would highly recommend this to anyone with a tablet.