Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
|Price:||£10.39 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.56 (31%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Arkon's IPM-TAB1 is a high-quality folding tablet stand and universal tablet PC holder that is compatible with all tablet PC having 7"-12" screen size, including the Apple iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, and 2, and iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and 8.0, and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Google Nexus 10, 9 and 7, LG G Pad 10.1, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9, and Sony Xperia Tablet Z4 and Z. IPMTAB-1 is highly versatile desk or travel stand and can be used to read music or books on a plane, to give lectures and presentations in the classroom, to participate in video conferences in the office, to read recipes in the kitchen, or to watch movies or other programs at home. This package includes Arkon's best-selling IPM-TAB1 tablet stand. Take the IPM-TAB1 anywhere--the universal tablet holder's compact and portable design folds up for easy storage in a purse or travel bag. Non-skid cushioned pads and slotted feet provide stability to the tablet stand and tablet PC.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- slim design that fits easily in bags and pockets when folded up
- seemingly unlimited viewing angles - this was the real reason I wanted it as most stands have 2 or maybe 3 viewing angles, most of which left a glare on the iPad screen in my office - not the Arkon!
- holds the iPad or other tablets in portrait or landscape
- well built - the rubberized coatings on the bottom, the back, and the notches ensures that your prized possession won't fall out or move around
- joints feel well constructed, though I haven't put them through heavy use so far from repeated fold up/down
- lightweight - I still amaze at the sturdiness given the weight of this thing - how'd they do that?
- attractive design - even without the iPad on it, it has that "techie" feel and has driven several people to comment on/ask about it when they spy it on my desk
- none so far
- make one for the iPhone please!
- would be great to have a place to attach a stylus
This is a great product and I would highly recommend this to anyone with a tablet.
To summarize, it should be great for heavier and bigger tablets but I wouldn't buy it for an ipad mini.
It is made of very durable plastic and the ratchet that holds it in place feels strong. The TAB never feels like it will fall out and there are rubber feet to stop the stand sliding about.
Highly recommended if you don't want to keep your tablet in a wallet style case. I have a gel sleeve which works on the stand well.
Hope this was helpful.
Simple. Effective. Stand.
I originally purchased this stand in 2012, and its been used ever since on my bedside table, where I watch videos in bed.
This stand can be used for any tablet device, why-oh-why-do sellers keep focusing on iPads. After all, a tablet is a tablet, that is rectanglular that is either 7" 8" or 10".
I have used the following devices with this stand, including:
10" Motorola Xoom
7" BlackBerry Playbook
7" Samsung Tab 3
7" Kindle Fire (2015)
As well as my smartphone (not a good idea, but it did work)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Folds up small, works for my phone and the large Nexus 10. Very stable. Bought 2 for home, and 1 for a friend.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Review better late than never. Heavy usage and still going strongPublished 2 months ago by Mr S Ramsdale
Excellent! Supports your iPad or tablet landscape or portrait, strong and sturdy, would recommendPublished 2 months ago by Victoria
I have been using this for over a year now but it lacks the basic functions as it doesn't hold, iPad or iPhone properly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ambasv