on 27 June 2013
Needed an additional shelf for our Indesit KDP60 dual oven as 3 shelves just aren't enough when cooking a big meal. As is often Amazon where the cheapest I could find delivered.

I bought this for £7.77 delivered by purchasing from Amazon warehouse deals - just click underneath where it says used. I think it was described as "Like New" and as is often the case it was actually just New in a sealed plastic bag.

In my opinion this is actually better than the standard shelves as it is significantly deeper - have a look at the pic I have uploaded.

How sad am I writing a review about a bleeding oven shelf? Oh well - often I read reviews before I buy things so as long as it helps one person...
A simple, solid, non-adjustable wire oven shelf which happens to fit my oven (not one of the Indesit family) almost as well as the original shelf but costs about a tenth as much. It is basic and flat so might tend to slide about a bit in some ovens which expect a shaped shelf with some sideways bracing or lock-stops.

The dimensions of the shelf are as described in the Az blurb at 447mm wide x 364mm deep, and it is well made and looks much more like stainless than chrome. It does not have a kink to prevent it from sliding all the way out of the usual side runners, but if located on a telescopic slide then this problem goes away.

My oven was supplied with just one shelf and a full width tray which blocks the fan circulation, not good enough. I do a fair amount of baking and needed three wire shelves, so I bought two of these, plus two pairs of TR1LFV telescopic sliders (from JL) which happen to be exactly the right length (ie shelf depth) for the Indesit shelves and expect to clip onto 3.5mm side rails (but will squeeze onto 5mm rails when forced).
on 13 June 2013
Bought for a Hotpoint oven. (same dimensions as the Indesit)
Due to there simple design cleaning is very easy.
Much better than the adjustable ones they replace.
Good price and delivery
Can't get much better than that.
on 27 August 2013
Found this universal oven shelf very good as my new oven only provided one shelf and the manufactors wanted a lot of money to buy another one I found this one and very impressed with the price so I would reccomend for anybody needing another shelf to buy from this site.The packaging was just right and delivery very prompt.
on 11 February 2015
Excellent replacement oven shelf. This fits my oven perfectly.

I have since bought another one as my oven only came with 1 shelf in it.

The great thing with this is it is not an adjustable. I did not want an adjustable one as I can imagine it collapsing in the oven if it is not set to the right size or even over time they will probably move.

This works great and easy to clean!
on 6 September 2013
This shelf is a 100% like-for-like replacement for the shelves we have in our oven. The quality of the build is superb and the measurements are spot on. Delighted with the purchase and would recommend.
on 28 October 2013
it's an oven shelf. it fitted cos I measured and ordered the correct size. nothing more to say really. all good
on 10 August 2013
Perfect fit for my oven. The measurements were good and essential to get the right size. The shelf is strong and is not extendable so better for my oven. I would recommend this Oven shelf.
on 22 October 2013
Its a an oven wire rack, not exciting but necessary. This is an original manufacturer part that arrived on time and well packed.
on 7 April 2014
I recently bought at cheap electric oven to be part of a temporary kitchen while we're getting building works done. It only came with one shelf, so I was delighted to see the shelves stocked by Amazon.... Particularly this one as it is a it offers prime delivery and I was in a hurry to cook for guests this weekend. The variable size of this shelf appealed to me as I thought I may make use of it again in our new kitchen, regardless of what size of oven and we decide on. I followed the instructions on the packet in an attempt to try and fix the shelf to the size of the oven than that we have. Regardless of how I arrange the pins that are supplied with it I cannot make this shelf rigid. With the result that when trying to move roast potatoes up and parsnips down with a cake in between and the oven at 200° yesterday the whole shelf collapsed onto the cake below! I would not recommend this shelf to anyone, we could have had a much worse accident, thankfully it was just the cake that suffered. If I could give this shelf no stars I would, although Amazon does deserve one star for the speed of delivery.