Customer reviews

on 7 March 2012
Looks really stunning and a nice size online, but when I recieved the item today god its tiny. Such a shame. So I am very disapppointed as I brought this as a mothers day gift and I no she wont like it because its small. I don't no if its possible if I could get a refund or change it for something else as it wasn't exactly cheap!!
on 13 March 2012
got this as a birthday present . It is quite small but lovely and catches the light maybe the picture should show real size but love it !!! My husband was going to send back as he thought it was too small but I love it !!!
on 6 February 2012
The Amazon image of this item does not do it justice. I bought it as a gift for myself. It's quite a small pendant, but it's very delicate, beautiful and 'sparkly'. I love how it catches the light. It arrived at my office today and I could not wait to try it on - ended up wearing it all day! A really lovely piece of jewellery - been a while since I purchased something online that I've been so delighted with! I would not hesitate to buy this as a gift for a loved one.
on 21 April 2013
Looks good on the photo but need to use a magnifying glass to see it, must look at sizes in future
on 24 November 2015
I think it looks lovely but unfortunately my opinion is worthless as this is a christmas present for my partner so it is her that needs to be her that impressed.
on 29 December 2015
Very petite,chain appears quite delicate and the stone is detracted from by mount,all that said,my wife loves it therefore that is good enough for me 😊.
on 23 January 2014
pendant is very nice but a lot smaller than I expected bought it for my sisters 50 birthday she was very happy with it
on 4 March 2015
All good. Only thing I could say was that the stone is much small than the photo depicts
on 2 December 2015
Recipient loved it, but very small.
on 20 December 2015