on 11 January 2015
Searched ages for a middle finger ring and this one was the perfect size and just looks lovely. Delivery was next day.
review image review image
on 22 July 2012
I bought this ring for work but its too nice, i love the ring and its very good quality. certainly worth its price
on 10 February 2013
It's such a beautiful ring. Greatly admired by others.
Love wearing it, such a good fit.
Would grace anyones finger.
on 17 February 2013
I've had loads of compliments on this ring. I was a bit wary about choosing a ring from a photo, but no regrets, this is lovely.
on 5 February 2014
Bought this ring for myself to replace one I lost. Very pleased with the look and style of it. Only wish it how been slightly narrower. That said I like wearing it.
on 5 December 2013
Thought I would treat myself to a ring,when it arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. It is good quality white gold with very pretty design and lots of sparkle from the diamonds and was a good fit. Well worth the money.
on 18 September 2013
I was advised that delivery would take place on the Monday. Friday before, it was delivered. Packaged well. Ring fitted well. Looks lovely. It is hard to imagine what it will look like on - glad I took the leap of faith! It's brilliant. Sparkly, dainty(ish), still looks like new even though I wear it day-to-day. The size fits well - I ordered a size up as my fingers can swell in the heat!
on 10 November 2014
Lovely ring. Really pleased with it
Bought as a Xmas gift.
on 2 January 2014
I was expecting something a little bigger and chunkier. The ring was OK but didn't do anything for my finger.
on 19 November 2014
Very pleased with the ring, good delivery overall happy.

Looks fantastic