Customer reviews

on 29 August 2014
Very poor quality, I sent them back the presentation box was was awful, looked like I'd been down the flea market
on 27 December 2012
The best present ever the wife loves them "Bright and shiney" and my 10 year old daughter wants a pair!! need I say more.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 January 2014
OK, being a bloke I know next to nothing about jewellery but these earrings looked very nice in the box and were well received by my wife. I think the word I'm looking for is 'pretty'.

I noticed that several other reviewers had commented on their small (1/8th) carat per earring (thus making up the full 1/4 carat of the pair) but, frankly, I found them neat and not too 'blingy' - an opinion shared with my wife. Bigger is not necessarily better.

Being real diamonds she can also shower in them (unlike cubic zirconia which don't like water at all) and being small she can even sleep in them.

The stems had little indentations on them to stop the butterflies falling off too.

Great for every day use or just for an evening out. Recommended and good value too.

---

[If you found this review helpful please up-vote; if you didn't don't down-vote - leave a comment to help me improve this and my other reviews]
on 6 December 2012
When I purchased this item it was described as ""0.25 Carat J-I2 Single-Stone Diamond Earrings on 9ct White gold"" - you will note there is no reference to each stone being 0.125 Carats. The original description was 0.25 Carat J-12 Single-Stone which led me to think that the stone in each ear-ring would be, as described, 0.25 carat. The same wording was used on the confirmation of the order and the advice of the dispatch. It is only in being asked to review the purchase that I discover that each single stone is only 0.125 carats. For the price paid it is still good value but I am disappointed that the item was mis-described. The fact that the extra wording has been added suggests I am not the only purchaser to notice this discrepancy
on 22 December 2012
Not very impressed with amazon. No communication that item was sold wrongly described in the lightening deal!! Based on the original description I got advice on the price and was advised this was a good price based on 0.25 carat per diamond. Now it's been changed to 0.125 per earring which is not what it was sold as I feel a bit ripped off!!!! What's also bad is there is no certificate to backup and confirm the items quality so when I give them to my partner for all she knows they could be cheap. Obv they have markings but a label or something on the box would be good. I won't be buying anything like this again from amazon.
on 27 December 2012
very pleased great value, especially like the white gold with the diamonds , which are a good size. great christmas present