on 18 July 2016
This ring is absolutely stunning the picture don't do it any justice and the picture don't show that it has a heart with a small diamond in the centre on both sides below the large diamond.
on 22 March 2017
Item does not fit to specifications and doesn't look nearly as dazzling as it does in the pictures. I'd save your money and spend a little extra on something worthwhile. Definitely does not live up to the expectations.
on 5 March 2016
It'a amazing
on 15 June 2015
Beautiful ring. Unfortunately had to return, too tight.
Prompt refund.
Excellent service.
on 10 March 2017
My fiancee loved it.
on 10 July 2015
The first two times I ordered this ring I was sent something completely different. And after searching the web I was ready to admit that it was too good to be true. I bit the bullet, going with the 3rd time lucky thing and wow. It's gorgeous. I can't stop looking at it. Not too flash but doesn't disappear into the background. Sizing is accurate, and its very very sparkly.
on 23 June 2016
Fantaastic. Diamonds are clear and reflect light well. Diamonds will not fall out and are secure. Used as proposal ring, everyone loves it. Due to price have more to spend on wedding and fiance isn't worried if it gets lost.
on 27 December 2015
Bought this ring like so many others to propose to my girlfriend (luckily now my fiancee so all went to plan), overall we are both happy with the ring and although some of the comments stated it was milky and didn't shine I found mine to be quite clear and did shine under light. Its 1/4 carat diamond so you don't expect it to be amazing but it still looks lovely.
on 5 March 2011
This ring is really pretty and delicate. It has enough sparkle to wow, but its not ott. I absolutely love it :-)
on 27 December 2015
It's beautiful. My bride-to-be likes the one very much :)