Customer reviews

on 2 December 2011
i am realy pissed off i paid £64 for this last week and now it is £41 and i had to spend 2 hours unraveling the knotted chain but having ranted that, my wife loves it
on 16 December 2011
I ordered this on the Black Friday deal but was really disappointed when it arrived. It very small and fragile and the chain was all tangled up due to the way it is sent in a ring box. Also the "diamonds" are 3 tiny points of diamond not covering the half wing as it appears. Was for a present but won't be giving it now. It says it retails as £160 but there is no way it is worth that.
on 27 December 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my wife when the box was opened the chain was in terrible Knots,it took me 35 minutes to undo the knots in the chain. The item should have been checked before sending out for delivery. I was lucky as i have the tools to see and undo the problem that was there or it would have been sent back. Check the chain as soon as you receive your item.
on 20 January 2012
agree with the other reviews.....took an hour to untangle the chain........about 2 days later, the very flimsy chain broke with very minimal handling and use.
on 26 December 2011
Quite suprised at how small the pendant is, and how fine the chain is. You have to get up close before you realise it has diamonds!
on 27 December 2011
Due to this item being received damaged I returned it for a refund. However I was generally unimpressed with the quality of this item aswell.
on 26 December 2011
I ordered this based on the picture shown, which looked very nice, but when it arrived it was so small that I couldn't see any of the jewels in it at all. Even with my glasses on I had trouble seeing them, the picture was obviously taken with a powerful zoom lens. Avoid.
on 29 December 2011
I purchased this as a gift for Christmas. I have to say I was very disappointed that the chain was very badly tangled when it arrived. It took ages to untangle the chain and I was really worried about damaging it. After about two hours I finally succeeded in getting it sorted out, but it was a difficult task. It would make me think twice about buying Jewellery on here again.
on 10 October 2013
Well it's a fair price, is exactly as described and the missus likes it so all's good as far as I'm concerned.
on 19 May 2015
Chain flimsy, snapped in a week. But the pendant is pretty.