Arguments for the Existence of God (Philosophy of Religion Series) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1971
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Hick is a Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Research in Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. He has taught philosophy of religion at Cornell University, Princeton Theological Seminary, and the Claremont Graduate University in California, as well as Cambridge and Birmingham Universities in the United Kingdom. He is the author of sixteen and editor of nine books, and his writings have been translated into sixteen languages. He gave the Gifford Lectures in 1986-87 and received the Grawemeyer Award for significant new thinking in religion in 1991.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Agnosticism & Atheism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Nature & Existence of God
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy