- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Argento Malbec 2014 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£42.04 (£7.01 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£10.96 (21%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- The grape variety used to make this wine is Malbec. It makes big, rich and dark wines. The flavours and aromas are plums, dark chocolate and blackberries with some spice and pepper as well.
- The flavours and aromas are plums, dark chocolate and blackberries with some spice and pepper as well.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Deep-rooted in the soils of Mendoza, produced with plenty of Argentinian soul, and then show cased to the world, Argento embodies the essence of modern Argentina. The story of Argento is simple and clear - Argento is intrinsically entwined with its country of origin. Pour a glass of Argento and you are drinking the Argentinean experience. In 1998 Argento took the opportunity to unlock the amazing potential of Malbec. Now Argento also produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Bonarda, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and more.