Customer reviews

on 3 June 2014
I have the normal one from speedo which I never use as I know it will pull my hair. this one doesn't and easy to put on and off.
on 13 May 2013
Nice design, easy to wear if you have long hair, but this cap to small, and do not protect your hair from the water. If you have size of head more then 53 cm you will feel your head as in vice-grip.
on 12 May 2013
It doesnt fit properly so is unwearable so i've wasted money. The delivery was fair as it was push through the letter box but im not sure if i will ever use this service again........
on 16 November 2013
Comfortable not waterproof not silicon fits great looks great. I actually stopped using sillicon since I found these - !
on 5 June 2014
Maybe its my mistake but I thought thr whole point of putting your hair in a swim cap was to keep it dry which this cap most definitely does not do.

If you have long hair and just want to keep your hair out of the way I suppose this is a quick, easy, more-expensive-than-a-hairband way of doing it but I'll be going back to my old silicone hat which slides like a slide-y thing and drives me crazy but it at least keeps 80% of my hair dry.

Money wasted as I have zero use for this cap now, any suggestions?
on 4 November 2013
I would rate it 10 stars if i can! Seriously this is the best hair management cap ever... I have two and i can't live my life without it. I would definitely recommend it to every female swimmer with a long hair during practice and especially for competitions....
It keeps all my hair inside the cap and holds it well, now i don't suffer from a sliding cap. My life during practice now is heaven!!!
on 22 August 2013
I am about to order my second one of these swim caps, I have long hair, swim 2-3 times a week and my original cap is just starting to look tired and worn out in places. As I have never found a rubber or other material cap that actually does keep the hair dry this has been a really good choice and was easy to use and I find it comfy too.