on 22 February 2016
They are indeed very attractive looking goggles and fit perfectly once on your face. I remember :-Arena from my competition days and always loved them so I am glad they are still that good.
I need to deduct marks for build quality- if you look closely they really feel a bit cheap, the nose bridges don't all fit into both sides and I had to manually enlarge the 'holes' where they snap in with a sharp object and then use some force to push the bridge in. Normally I would have sent them back but given that I was ready to go swimming that evening I helped myself. Also after a few uses some of the outside sealing is falling off. Will monitor this!
on 13 June 2015
Just used in Aegean - clear waters and clear vision. Bit of a fiddle to get set up as you have to put it all together yourself and it's years since I did that.
on 29 April 2016
do not fit well and leak
on 27 February 2015
poor build quality. They are not very nice either. They fell off in the first training session I used them in. Didn't want to get them replaced.
on 12 February 2015
Best goggles I ever had.
I have large eyes and always had problems finding goggles that were comfortable to wear.
These ones are great, even for long practices.
on 4 October 2015
useless goggles
on 23 March 2015
Very good goggles, very comfortable and I love the way the lenses are angled.
on 9 December 2014
Great view,no leaks even after 60 minutes of training.get them.
on 24 May 2015