Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Size: One Size|Colour: Smoke Lens, Clear Frame|Change

on 9 August 2015
Swimming goggles are a very personal choice. We've tried lots of different makes over the last 5 years that my daughter has been doing club swimming and she finds these the most comfortable training goggles. They last for about a year at a time on 9 hours swimming over week. They don't give her such pronounced goggle marks as other ones she has tried.
on 7 August 2015
This product used to come with a protective case which was most useful as it prevented scratching of the lenses. I would suggest that Arena re-introduce the case with this product. Otherwise we are very happy with this product and it is the third pair of this make and moel we have purchased.
on 16 May 2013
I bought it for my son. The goggles do not fix around his eyes properly. He got headache every time he tried them on.
I do not recommend them at all.