Customer reviews

on 28 June 2017
Nice goggles, good fit for a 10 year old boy, my son loves them
on 3 July 2013
Using almost every second day and can't tell single word of complaint. I was afraid that will not fit perfectly because central joint part above nose is not adjustable, but surprisingly fit as should and never has issue.
I can only recommend this goggles.
on 8 August 2014
Fits perfectly. Does not press against the bone of my nose unlike other options I tried. My favourite goggles so far.
on 16 July 2014
learning to swim and bought these, didnt fit me right. had to put these on really tight to get them water tight which ended up giving me a sore head most the time. ended up buynig speedo goggles from the shop in the leisure centre and they were much more comfortable and water tight without having to have them ridiculously tight.
on 25 September 2015