on 2 May 2014
It's really good cannot wait for season 3 just abit dear to buy I won't be buying season 3 it's just to much money
6 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2014
Thanx
2 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2016
Very funny comedy and great portrayal of a quirky teenage girls life
on 18 July 2014
Amazing
5 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2013
Awkward is a great story lined series considering the things that happen are believable unlike twilight or somethinf like that..I love awkward it is defo my favourite tv show. Defo team matty though:) a must see I would say
11 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2018
Watching this with my teenager and it is VERY odd that (in the first season) the girl is only 15 years old when having sex and this seems OK to advocate (including sex in, eh... a doll's house..?) yet expletives are being beeped out. A rather strange moral code and set of values. I know which, as a parent, I would way prefer my teen to be undertaking. (Hint the odd f-word does not a pregnancy make nor angst promote)...

They are, thus far, enjoying the watch; hence the four stars... it's not aimed at me but that's not going to stop me form saying it's barely muh ...
on 9 April 2014
This series touches on issues that effect teenagers in every day life, therefore it isn't far fetched, and as it touches on real issues it actually gives good advice...
7 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2016
I prefered Season 1 to Season 2, but am still loving Awkward. It's one of the few shows that gets the butterflies going in my tummy so that's gotta be the sign of great acting and a convincing romance! The humorous teenage angst and love life drama continues!
on 8 December 2017
Refreshing change to watch something good for free haha it was very addictive . Watched series 1 at work in 2days lol
on 15 April 2018
OBSESSED with this show, realise its a few years old now but stumbled across it a week ago, have sailed through series one already now into second series. Its on the same lines as dead like me series.