Ardell Duo Lash Adhesive Dark
Colour: Black|Change

on 9 July 2016
Have always struggled to put false eye lashes on and came to the realisation that it might just be the glue so thought I'd try the Duo instead of the one that comes with the lashes.

First time ever for me it worked and I was so thrilled. Stayed on well until the next day. Know I should have taken off the night before but after a long hen night just flopped or should I say fell into bed. Anyway with that never again feeling it was time to remove and if anything they took some removing as they were still firmly in place so be careful not to damage eyelashes!

Saying that will definitely use again.
on 18 November 2017
I would not even give this product one star if it was an option. It is horrific. I wear false eyelashes everyday (that’s another issue lol) but I know what I’m talking about here. Previously I always used eyelure strip lash glue (amazing). This glue did not come out the tube well, it splurged all over my hand and the lash I was holding with very little pressure, it’s consistency was too watery to actually stay on the false lash line - hopeless. To give it a chance, I still applied my forever and always Ardell Demi wispies, this wasn’t an easy experience. To be fair to this glue, it did hold for a good 10 hours but then again so does any well priced lash glue. But my oh my, I just removed my lashes, well I nearly couldn’t, I was in so much pain. Low and behold, the blinking glue had stuck to my natural lashes so much so it pulled out all my own lashes in order to remove the false one. I’ve never experienced this before. I’m surprised because I’ve previously got on well with duo glue that often comes with ardell lashes, this must be a fake. Safe yourself, go to Superdrug xo
on 9 November 2017
Takes a long time to become tacky, and can dry with a white appearance which you then have to cover up with eyeliner. Sometimes it doesn't hold my lashes on for very long at all, and other times it holds like superglue (which is horrible when its time to take the lashes off). I wouldn't recommend this eyelash glue.

On the plus side, this works really well as a latex type liquid for special FX make up. I used it at Halloween to create a bullet wound and it did the job really well.
on 21 September 2017
I've always used this glue from when I was 15. I'm 23 now. But, I used to wear eyelashes everyday for like two years when I was 15 and this glue was known as the best around my area! And, it really was. It does last so well, when I wear lashes I always kept this in my bag but it was very rare I would have to top up the glue on my eyelashes when I went out. I hardly use lashes anymore I usually get them individual ones done, volume ones but not always and sometimes I need to get eyelashes and that is where this comes in! My trusty old friend! Love this glue.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 September 2016
One of the best glues out there! Ardell works like a dream when used to apply all sorts of lashes. I apply a thin line (and believe me, less is more for eyelash glue!), with a little bit more glue only on the inner and outer corners, wait around 40 - 50 seconds then apply directly to my eyes. I usually wear my lashes for 9+ hours, and the glue still hasn't budged by the end of the day. It drys clear and a little bit shiny, but if you set it with eyeshadow, it's absolutely fine for the rest of the day. When I take my lashes off, some glue residue is still left on my eyes, but if you get a good eye makeup remover, I use the Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof and Heavy Eye Makeup and it takes off every spec of glue without taking any of my natural eyelashes with it.

The only con I have for the glue, is the same one surely everyone else has and which is why it isn't 5 stars, is that the smell is disgusting. I wish they added some sort of scent to it, because it really is horrible!
on 2 December 2017
Love this. Wouldn’t use anything else. Lashes stay on all night and drys clear! Even great on cheap lashes that are stiff and inflexible, will still hold them in like you want
review image
on 18 May 2017
Used this a few times now although I'm no eyelash expert I've managed to put my lashes on and they've survived a few nights out! Dries nice and dark and can be peeled off when it's made a bit of a mess. Doesn't rip my eyelid/lashes off when removing either. Perfect!
on 26 October 2017
Used it for sticking glitter on my face, lasted all night!
review image
on 11 August 2017
If anyone has sensitive eyes and struggle to have lashes applied give this glue ago, after building up an intolerenace to the ususal glue this was recommended to me and works perfectly.
on 11 October 2017
Iv used lots of different types of lash glue, this one was recommended, as it’s a reasonable price I gave it a go, I now wouldn’t use any other type, simple to use apply tiny amount to strip lash leave them couple mins then apply, perfect everytime , I have sensitive watery eyes but my lashes stay in place all day , strong enough that lashes stay in place, but doesn’t take ur own lashes out when try remove highly recommend
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse