- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Architecture, Design and the Family in Twentieth-century Britain, 1900-1970 (Studies in Design and Material Culture) Hardcover – 1 Aug 2000
|New from||Used from|
|Hardcover, 1 Aug 2000||
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David Jeremiah is Research Professor in Design History at the University of Plymouth.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor