Arcane Tinmen - Gaming / Life Counters for Trading Cards - Sapphire Blue
|Price:||£4.04 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dragon Shield Gaming Counters are sold in bags of 30 counters
- They are the best possible deal for high-quality gaming counters and are useful in nearly any game.
- Arcane Tinmen's Gaming Counters: 30 Stones per bag
- Look for other Gaming Supplies - Don't foget what you neeed!
- 11 Styles / Colors in all (each sold separately)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A brand new pack of 30 Gaming Counters / Life Counters for trading cards games. These are transparent counters - see through and of the colour described in the title & shown below. Counter size approx 12-15mm Diameter 1. Bag of 30 counters , approximately 30% more than competing products for same RRP 2. Easy to hang on to store shelves as bagged rather than boxed product 3. Available in Black, Red , Blue, Green and White (which are mana colours for MTG and feature to some degree in most card games) 4 If you are not into trading card games these also make excellent decorations! Small Parts not suitable for small Children.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Probably would have been nice if they came with different colours but they are doing the job for me as counters for my Magic games.