Customer reviews

on 15 November 2017
So I bought these for a little bit of a different reason - I used them to create Rick Sanchez's portal gun for Halloween, and they were absolutely perfect for this! Great, mostly equal sizes, they look great, are lovely and shiny. :) Pics for result and size scale.
review imagereview image
on 8 May 2014
The "stones came the day after I had ordered which was good. I don`t know what other people use them for but I have devised a method using various coloured stones as jewels to introduce economic elements into a tabletop wargame which I have devised in which up to 6 players and a "Vizier" (umpire) fight over control of the "silk road from the Mediaeval Cathay to Arabia. It can be played solo if required. I first looked at "play money" but plastic coins with "Princess Suzi" on them looked a bit "naff" the "jewels" Emeralds, jade, diamonds, rubies etc each have a value and can be spent on armies, castle building etc etc. It works rather well and my "play testers say that the jewel tokens fit in with the "Arabian Nights" type setting. Well done Amazon and Arcane Tinman!
on 5 September 2016