Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 February 2012
I just received my copy of this lovely book today and am dying to get knitting. Out of the 23 patterns I want to knit 20. All of the knits are easily achievable for even the beginner knitter although I won't be threading 1000 glass beads onto 4 balls of wool for one of them! The photos are lovely, the patterns easy to follow, this is a just a lovely book that I will get full value of. The only downside and I didn't realise it at the time of ordering is that this is a Rowans book. And Rowan wool is expensive but I guess you get what you pay for.
on 3 June 2013
The book is as described, like new.

Print and illustrations of a high quality and a pleasure to read.

The knitting patterns are straight forward and can't wait to get started on my new project.

Thank you for the great service.
on 8 July 2015
I borrowed this book from the library with a view to buying a copy and I am glad I did as it is a huge disappointment. I was hoping for a book of aran sweaters of which there are only two and they are mediocre. Most of the book is shrugs, hats and scarves which if this is what you are after then it might be worth a look but this is definitely not for me.
on 11 February 2016
Beautiful contemporary patterns but not all for Aran weight wool.
on 9 January 2014
I got the book for my mum for Christmas
she has already knitted a hat and loves it as do i.
on 5 April 2016
Very good book will be able to use for numerous projects
on 17 March 2013
MY DAUGHTER HAS CHOSEN SO MANY DESIGNS FROM THIS.....I'M GONNA BE BUSY...LOOKING FOR SUSTITUTE WOOLS, HAVE TO WAIT TILL I VISIT TURKEY...
on 26 January 2015
Awsome knitting ideas
on 22 May 2013
I very interested in knitting the pattern of the one on the cover. I haven't found any shop bought knits that appeal to me
on 30 December 2014