Arabic Course for English Speaking Students: v. 1: Originally Devised and Taught at Madinah Islamic University Paperback – 1 Jun 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
level - excellent for beginners in the study of Arabic
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
NOTICEABLE FEATURES OF THE COURSE IN MY OPINION:
* Written in an easy, step-by-step format
* Explanations are clear, in polished English and Arabic
* Material is meticulously well-structured and logically organised
* Covers an extensive amount of the Arabic Sciences
* Works on the weighty principle that you learn the fundamentals before learning the details
* You learn what is easy before what is more challenging
* Lessons connect to each other: what is previously learnt, is revised by blending material into new points being taught
* Copious, creative exercises give ample drilling in of material
A SIGNIFICANT ATTRACTION FOR ME:
One significant attraction for me is that the author is not an ordinary teacher but a Scholar of Arabic who is also an expert of foreign languages, and speaks English fluently. He obtained his MPhil and PhD degrees in Arabic Philology from the renowned University of Al-Azhar (Cairo, Egypt) and also majored in English Language and Literature. The author was formerly Professor of Arabic Philology for 30 years at the world-renowned Islaamic University, Madinah and has taught Arabic to non-Arabs for more than 50 years (yes, more than 50 years!)
This profile is enough for those of us who want the best possible teacher to teach us non-Arabs, the Arabic language.Read more ›