Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Aquila Nylgut Soprano Ukulele strings (key of C) AQ-4U
|Price:||£5.25 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.74 (34%)|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- New nylgut strings provide better sound than traditional nylon or pvdf
- Designed to have excellent player feel and a sweet tone similar to that of genuine gut strings
- Proprietary composite material absorbs less moisture to assure tuning stability
- Accurately gauged strings of varying densities provides increased accuracy of fret-intonation
- For soprano ukuleles, gcea (high g) tuning, sold as a set of 4
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The New Nylgut Series of ukulele strings by Aquila were developed by blending three different synthetic components to make a composite material that sounds better and stays in tune better than standard nylon strings, but with the feel and playability of genuine gut. An added feature of this exclusive composite material is that is was designed to absorb less moisture than other strings; which greatly improves intonation and tuning accuracy.<Br>
The New Nylgut Ukulele strings have a density similar to gut, but provide an even more refined sound; eliminating the characteristic metallic-like tones often found in other synthetic designs. For the best sounding synthetic gut string for ukuleles, that still gives the player the feel of genuine gut, Aquila New Nylgut are the perfect choice!
Aquila 4U Nylgut Soprano Ukulele String Set
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Oh yes ..... and the delivery was very prompt!
All in all, I'm a very happy bunny!
The improvement in sound quality was amazing, even on my cheap Ashton uke. The strings were colour-coded with instructions and easy to fit (even for a first timer like me) They stay in tune and are much softer to the touch than nylon strings.
When I finally decided to purchase a better ukulele, I'll make sure it's fitted with some of these.
ing with these particular strings. My only query is regarding the thickness of the strings as the ones on my banjo/uke (japanese make) are very thin. The only criticism I would make, and this is very unfair as I have not informed the company, is that the "C" string is quite short and only turns around the tuning peg three times whereas the other three strings are of ample length.
Overall impression are that these are extremely good strings and well worth the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought my first set of Aquila strings a couple of years ago and recently bought a set for my sister, they make a big difference in sound quality and also need very little tuning.Published 8 days ago by Mrs B Crozier
I have a Stagg US60s soprano ukulele which I bought, 2nd hand, a couple of years back. It has a solid spruce top - which is thinner and more refined than the current version of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Spaniel