Customer reviews

on 29 May 2017
I've used Aquasure on numerous occasions to seal small leaks in my Dry Suit and it works really, really well. I would and have recommended this products to other friends who've had similar issues with their dry suits. Highly recommended. +++
on 1 May 2017
Okay all
on 15 July 2014
works very well. a little messy, so hard to get a professional finish, but seals all holes with a strong rubber bond. would buy again.
on 17 September 2017
Great for carrying out running repairs on my waders.
on 10 July 2017
Perfect for seam/hole waterproof repairs
on 16 November 2016
waders fixed
on 2 March 2017
Does what you need it to do :-)
on 18 July 2017
Excellent product. Does exactly as it says.
on 25 December 2016
This stuff is superb. My waders no longer leak. Dry socks at last!
on 17 April 2012
It is a little tricky to use at first because it comes out in a single firm bead that does not spread by itself and which is not always easy to get smooth along a jagged or lengthy tear around seams, but with a bit of practice and doing it in stages (so patience too: to let it dry flat to avoid runs and then continue)you can get excellent results.

I used it on both sleeves of my wetsuit that had come apart at the seams over use. I did the repairs on the outside (because it was difficult to access the tears on the inside) and this made the repair look a bit messy. Aquasure dries as a clear plastic veneer integrated into the wetsuit itself, but this was partly due to my newness of using it, particularly on the sleeve where I first started: there are a few drips and runs because I worked too fast and tried to do too much at once.

The product itself is excellent. It cures overnight and the next morning you have a completely flexible, very strong and waterproof seal. Despite the fact that you can now clearly see the repair, I am pleased I did it on the outside this time because I wonder if it might rub a bit if on the inside at the seam joins where I may have used too much Aquasure forming a small lump. Otherwise, for small repairs, I would use the sealant on the inside and probably see no sign at all of the repair (I used backing tape to temporarily hold the sleeves together from the inside while doing the repair and when I took it off there was hardly a sign of the repair)

The proof of quality of the product was that my wetsuit was pulled on and off many times during a recent diving trip and the seams and Aquasure remained in perfect condition. As I am using the suit the Aquasure seems to be less and less noticeable, possibly psychological, but I think it is fading down a bit as it starts to take on the colour of being used rather than the brand new look straight out of the tube. It is excellent - aptly named: the sure thing to rely upon to repair your wetsuit.