on 7 March 2012
I bought these carabiners for my mother. Not that she was about to climb the nearest mountain. She likes to feed the birds in the winter months. Alas she has difficulty hanging the "fat balls" from branches with garden wire. She finds these ideal. She easily clips the fat ball onto the carabiner and then onto the thin branches of trees or bushes. Though these carabiners may not have been designed for this, they do the job very well. As she has only just put them out it's too soon to tell how weather proof they are. At these prices I couldn't go too far wrong.
I don't know about 'securing my pouch', but these are perfectly serviceable and useful carabiners.
I wouldn't suggest that they are of the highest quality, or that you use them for climbing or anything heavy weight, but I use them for a number of things around the home/car. Attaching to my dog's lead, hanging coat hangers on the indoor airer, securing my dog to the car boot, etc.
Cheap enough to have around for many needs.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 7 June 2012
I was a tad disappointed with these. I soon replaced them with some much better quality ones, bought as keyrings in a local shop. The gate on two of these has twisted and lost its spring after a very short time.
on 19 January 2012
I use these for securing a tarpaulin over a 5-bike stand.

They are well made, and just what I wanted for the price.

Recommended
on 2 May 2012
I put them in party bags for 7 year old boys.
Initially they all seemed to like them but didn't know what to do with them so I told them they were for hanging keys off belt loops.
Part of me wishes I hadn't told them so I could have seen what they dreamed up.
They don't feel heavy with quality but 0/12 have broken in the hands of 7 year old boys.
I think they are very good value for money.
on 7 April 2016
These karabiners are quite good quality and are really useful as keyring holders. I also carry a backpack around (no more free shopping bags!) and have attached 2 of the Karabiners to my SLR camera - this makes it easy to have the camera attached to the rucksack shoulder straps, takes the weight off the neck and still leaves the camera readily accessible without it getting tangled up with other hanging items.
on 6 December 2012
I wanted a quick way to attach guy lines to my tarp and to tension it. These do the trick nicely. They are very light and not all that strong (I wouldn't use them to attach any thing important to my pack or hang the hammock for example) but just to attach a few ropes, these are perfect.
I need to order a few more now to hang my pack from a tree, or coats from the ridge line and so on.
As long as you aren't expecting to be able to climb mountains with these, you won't be disappointed.
The seller did just fine with his end too, would use again.

UPDATE
I have found that the springs on these are breaking already, even though they are not under any strain. I got a couple of uses out of them before they started to go.
I am still able to use them for guy ropes and such, but now instead of clipping them to my pack when I'm not using them, I have to stow them away otherwise they will just fall off because the gates don't work any more.
I will buy more of these, but not these particular ones again.
Now I know these are what I need for the job, I'll spend a bit more next time and get some good ones. These are a false economy and I have dropped them a couple of stars because of this alone, and not to reflect on the sellers performance.
I bought these to keep in my camera bag, they are always hady to have, they do a great job of reenforcing clips or adding a bit of extra security to a buckle or strap.
They are also handy to clip things to your belt, keys, even a travel mug so yep very handy to have and useful, not massively strong, I wouldn't use them to try and tow a car with but excellent for clipping things together.

UPDATE: I used one of these to replace a broken plastic buckle on a pair of motorcycle trousers and it exploded, the gate pushed right through and that was that, so it you need to put more than a very light load use a screw locking gate instead of just a spring. I star off for that it wasn't a huge stress that it had on it. Still a handy item to have though, just have to remember that its only for very light duty.
on 25 February 2013
These are great little carabiner clips for attaching small items to a bag, and a good price. However they are half the usual size for a carabiner, so bear it in mind if you're looking to attach heavier kit.
on 26 May 2014
These seemed fine, but it hasn't taken long for the first one to break. I'm only using it to secure my keys, and the one I'd had previously had lasted for years, so this is clearly an inferior product. I'm hoping that was just a one off, and that the other three will last well.

See one answered question