on 26 June 2014
Brilliant item. My daughter loves doodling on it and whilst it doesn't keep her quiet for too long, it's a help! The rainbow colours are really nice and included are 2 pens, 2 stamps and a brush so lots for her to use and you can join in too (if she'll let you!). Nice size too; not too big, not too small. Plus easy to store back in the box. Buy it!
on 29 October 2014
Purchased as an upgrade from the standard (mono) aqua-doodle, this mat has been brilliant fun for my daughter and I. We've spent hours colouring and drawing then frantically hanging it on the radiator to dry it out and start again. Whether drawing or just colouring the entire may it, our little one loves it.
My only gripe, and its very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very minor, is the pens screw on and off backwards which is really counter-intuitive and catches me out every time. Considering thats my only gripe, you can tell how good this is.

We've been using this for over a year now and its still used regularly. Highly recommended
on 9 March 2016
I have this mat and a single coloured aqua doodle mat. I would recommend this version over a single colour as it is more exciting for my son. He enjoys playing with it although it doesn't keep his attention for too long.

It is clean, mess free, fun and ideal for parents on the move. I often roll it up and take it with us when visiting relatives or friends without children.
on 18 July 2014
Very simple yet effective product. Our 1yr old daughter loves it and plays with it a lot. Very easy to clean, decent size means it's ok as a play mat for a toddler, not just a toy.
on 29 December 2015
The best way to get your kid to express their inner artist without making a mess in your home. At worst they will spill some water. What I really like on this one are the colours. It comes with two pens, 3 stamps and a stamp pad and a paint-bush with my little one loves. The only downside is it seems to be very easy to get it dirty and it is not suitable to any sort of washing. I am cleaning it as much as I can with some wet wipes hoping it won't cause too much damage.
on 30 April 2016
Great idea for limiting toddler drawing damage :-) pen is just water, so drawing anywhere apart from the mat isn'the a problem (also helps to train toddler just to draw on the mat)
Great size (can be shared depending on toddlers..), and fun range of implements (brush, stamps etc), lovely bright colours :-)
on 13 March 2016
my 2 year old boy has used this mat for 5 months and its still in great condition. its really light weight and easy to put in you bag if your child needs something to entertain them when away. i love the water pot you get, my son loves spilling water everywhere but i dont seem to have the same problem.
on 19 January 2016
Granddaughter loved this, no mess either!!!! hopefully mum and dad will be happy now, as it will save her doing her usual art work over the walls!!!!! specially love all the different colours that come through. excellent product!
on 10 January 2016
I first used these at a friends and decided to purchased for my 18 month old daughter. As she really likes writing so loves this mat and watching the colours coming through. No more writing on the walls. Would recommend.
on 3 March 2016
This was a present for my 2 year old Grand Daughter, and she thinks its great (I think messing with water has a lot fun to it)My Daughter-in-law thinks its great too as it keeps the "mess" confined to one place. An excellent product