Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 December 2012
I love my goggles as I can now confidently swim with my head in the water knowing the mask will keep the water out. The mask auctions to my face but unlike small goggles it does not feel painful and I am not left with red pressure rings. You also get a really clear unimpressed wide view. Best sports purchase of the year!
on 1 July 2012
I have tried numerous goggles over the years and there's always been something about each one that doesn't quite suit me. These however are the complete package, I love them !
Seth.
on 4 January 2013
Arrived a couple of days after ordering, used straight away, first impressions are they are of excellent build quality they come in a transparent hard case and look really good. In the pool after a bit of tightening they are superb. No water comes through they are really comfortable and vision is 100%. I did 40 mins freestyle with no problems, if you do a lot of swimming like me then thoroughly recommend these, they make swimming more enjoyable...
on 21 June 2013
Having taken up swimming a year ago, I never used goggles as I couldn't see the point. Now that by breaststroke has evolved to mean my head dips below the water every stroke, goggles have become a necessity. I tried various kinds and eventually settled on these ones. They are wider than the usual kind which I prefer, and they are very comfortable to wear. One thing I did notice is that they steam up a little after 15 minutes of hard swimming. This is not a problem for me, as I just dip them in the water, shake off and I am ready to go again. The fact that they are clear helps if you talk to another swimmer, they are more comfortable with you is they can see your eyes. All in all these goggles have made my swimming much more enjoyable and I would recommend them.
on 19 August 2011
Excellent goggles if you like to swim distances for exercise. Really clear and comfortable. I've got 2 pairs now, one for training and one for holidays. Really recommend them
on 22 April 2012
These goggles give a great wide vision but I fnd them fiddly to get in place, if they are not seated exactly the water does get in. I am pleased with them though, just have to take a little longer preparing for my swim
on 10 July 2013
I ordered a pair as recommended by my 4 month old's swimming instructor - my baby is learning to swim and as he swims underwater, he is comforted by being able to see my eyes clearly. Since I bought them, he no longer screams after swimming underwater - it has transformed swimming lessons for both of us.

They are comfortable, fit well, great suction and fully adjustable head strap.

Can't recommend highly enough.
on 24 November 2012
Excellent pair of goggles. They don't leak, they are not too tight, you can see clearly under water. My son loves them!!!!
on 3 December 2011
At last a pair of goggles that do not leak and stay clear. Worth every penny. They are also easily adjusted and although at first they look very big they really help kids to enjoy swimming without sore eyes. Case is also good to protect them. Delivery was also prompt
These are one of my favourite styles of Aqua Sphere goggles, which all give excellent visibility but the Seal style gives the best in my opinion, although they are quite large and I now prefer the Vista which are 'neater' in shape, so that they do not overwhelm the face whilst still providing excellent vision.

I am a huge fan of Aqua Sphere goggles. I moved to them from Speedo and Zoggs about 15 years ago and have never wanted to move back. When I've had to borrow other people's googles at times I have been relieved to get back to my Aqua Spheres.

I have tried pretty much all the styles - I prefer the larger Aqua Sphere goggles such as these and the Aqua Sphere Vista. They are unmatched for pure comfort and the sense of not having my vision restricted. The Aqua Sphere Kayenne Women's Goggle and AQUA SPHERE Kaiman Exo Goggles Clear Lens are the ones most like standard goggles and yet still have very good 180 degree vision. This colour way is attractive and there is the usual good anti-fog function - though I also use the Aquasphere anti-fog spray Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc when this deteriorates. As another reviewer has mentioned one of the best aspects of these googles is that they are easy to adjust and form a good seal with no leakage.

Pros
+ Excellent design for 180 degree vision, good fit and good anti-fog
+ Comes with hard case for safe storage
+ Excellent vision and seal

Cons
- Anti fog does deteriorate after some months but can be topped up with use of the spray
- these maybe too large on the face for some