Aqua Sphere Kaiman EXO Goggles (White Blue / Clear Lenses)
|Price:||£19.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The Kaiman Exo is the evolution of Aqua Sphere's best selling goggle, the Kaiman. Maintaining the key features of its predecessor, the Kaiman Exo offers a streamlined and lightweight design with enhanced comfort and durability. The new bi-material frame technology combines maximum stability with maximum comfort.
- The semi-rigid exoskeleton protects the goggle and lenses during and after use while the integrated ultra-soft Softeril material offers a comfortable fit on the face. The patented Advanced Fit Technology is integrated into the gasket design, offering an enhanced water tight seal around the eyes
- Alternating matte and polished zones on the gasket, the Kaiman Exo reduces the marks around the eyes after swimming. The upgraded, low-profile micro- metric strap adjustment buckle further streamlines
- the goggle while improving strap adjustment.
- Patented curved lens with 180 degree field of vision (1) Advanced Fit Technology (2) Micrometric strap adjustment buckles (3) EXO-Core Technology w/ Softeril gaskets 100% UVA and UVB protection Plexisol lenses with Anti-fog and Anti-scratch treatments Silicone split strap • Latex free
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Patented curved lens with 180 degree field of vision (1) Advanced Fit Technology (2) Micrometric strap adjustment buckles (3) EXO-Core Technology w/ Softeril gaskets 100% UVA and UVB protection Plexisol lenses with Anti-fog and Anti-scratch treatments Silicone split strap • Latex free
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought two pair of these goggles for 11 and 9 year old boys! It fit them perfectly!
I like the quality, they do not break as easy as cheaper googles do!