Colour: Deep Blue|Lens Color: Clear|Change

on 22 July 2016
Great system, watertight and interchangeable lenses (bought separately). Was a bit tricky to pop out and in lenses but once you get the hang of it then its fine. A lot better and stronger than cheaper models, can be pricey by the time you buy the lenses you need, in total it cost £35 for these goggles and 2 lenses but worth it.
on 26 April 2017
Easy and comfortable to use and comes in a handy hard case box to keep them safe and scratch free. These have changed my world in the pool as I am VERY short sighted but now don't need to worry about glasses or contacts getting lost or damaged. Highly recommended.
on 11 April 2017
Fantastic goggles, can occasionally fog up but that's down to the sweat from around my eye area. Wet comfortable to wear. They don't let water in at all.
on 30 March 2017
Very comfortable and well made, I bought these along with prescription lenses and they work a treat.
on 17 May 2017
Nice looking goggles and I really wanted them to fit but unfortunately had to return as they just didn't fit my wide nose bridge. The search continues.
on 20 April 2017
I'm-3.75 in both eyes. These are amazing. Easy to swap lenses and made me enjoy swimming again
on 5 August 2015
I was worried after reading other reviews about fitting the lenses. However, I had no problems whatsoever snapping in the correct lenses for my prescription. Working out which lenses to buy in the first place was interesting but there are plenty of web sites out there that will give you the necessary calculation. The goggles themselves are fine - watertight but comfortable fit. Optically, it's obviously not as good as wearing glasses but a vast improvement on going without. I found myself wearing them going from the pool to the changing area as it was so much easier with them on.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 April 2016
I am so pleased I bought these goggles, I finally have a comfortable pair of fog-free, easy to see though, prescription goggles! The optics for these goggles can be purchased separately. I spent just over £33 in total to get the goggles and optics that suit my short-sightedness. My prescription is -3.75 and -5.25 so I bought -4.00 and -5.00 optics respectively - they are great, I can see!

The goggles are relatively easy to fit the optic lenses into, a little fiddly to get them seated just right, but not so bad to be annoying or difficult. The are thicker and heavier than the non-prescription lenses that come with the goggles, but this extra weight is not noticeable while being worn or while swimming.

There is a hydrophobic coating on the lenses and it is very effective indeed, I've never had such a clear pair of goggles - and no fogging either!

I'm very pleased and feel the overall cost of £33 is well worth the functionality that these goggles offer. If you don't need prescription glasses then these goggles will be great too, very comfortable to wear.
on 13 June 2015
found them too bulky
on 25 August 2014
These goggles were used with the prescription lenses sold separately to enable my son to have good vision whilst in the swimming pool. We would highly recommend them as a very useful product for short sighted swimmers. The clear lenses are simple to remove if you need prescription lenses sold separately at a reasonable cost. The goggles are easily adjustable to keep them comfortably in place and were used for long periods whilst on holiday. I would recommend a very useful product which also arrived very quickly, well packed and exactly as described.