Aqua Optima Evolve 30-Day Water Filter 3 pack - 3 months' supply
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fits both Aqua Optima & Brita* Maxtra* filter jugs, filter kettles and water chillers
- Reduces chlorine and limescale by up to 80%
- Reduces herbicides, pesticides, lead and other heavy metals
- Each filter lasts for 30 days - 100 litres
- 3x Aqua Optima Evolve 30-day filter = 3 months' supply
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aqua Optima Evolve 30 day Water Filter Fits Brita Maxtra 3 pack - 3 months supply
The Evolve filter by Aqua Optima is designed to fit water filter jugs, filter kettles and water chillers from Aqua Optima and Brita* Maxtra*, as well as other leading brands using this type of filter.
The filter incorporates Aqua Optima's unique 5-step filtration technology which removes high levels of impurities from tap water.
Clean, clear water for all the family
The Aqua Optima water filter cartridges have a unique patented 5-step filtration system to remove impurities and potentially harmful substances from tap water and maintain a consistent fast flow rate throughout the life of the product.
Better tasting hot and cold drinks
Aqua Optima's unique formulation reduces levels of herbicides, pesticides and chlorine by up to 80%. The activated carbon also helps prevent the unattractive oily film that can occur on the surface of hot drinks.
Improves the look and taste of cooked vegetables
Aqua Optima's layer of ultra fine mesh gives extra clarity to filtered water, improving the look and taste of cooked vegetables.
Reduces limescale, extending appliance life
Calcium carbonate, common in hard water areas, causes the build-up of limescale in kitchen appliances. Using Aqua Optima filtered water will help extend the life of your kettle.
More economical than bottled water
Bottled water is far more expensive and is actually less regulated than our domestic tap water. Aqua Optima filtered water works out at under 4p per litre = a tenth of the cost of bottled water. Drinking filtered tap water also has far less impact on the environment, as most water bottles are non-biodegradable.
All Aqua Optima products are BPA free.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
|Filter Life||30 days, 60 days or 90 days||30 days or 60 days||90 days|
|Compatible with these Aqua Optima jugs||Galia, Minerva, Compact, Clarion, Accolade, Eclipse, and Corona chiller||Galia, Minerva, Compact, Clarion, Accolade, Eclipse, and Corona chiller||Juno, Sirona|
|Compatible with Brita* Maxtra*||✓|
|Free Filter Replacement Reminder App available||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
(1) I had an issue with them at first because they were not filtering water and appeared to be blocked. These filters require far greater preparation time spent submerged in water than the Brita filters - I think this is because they are packaged dry, unlike the wet Brita filters. Submerge them in water, shake and spin them around to get all the air bubbles out. Once it sinks it should be ok. I almost gave up on these at first use because of this issue.
(2) The filters take up more headspace than Brita Maxtra filters - this has an impact on my Brita kettle because it takes less water now and so has to be filled up more often to give the same amount of filtered water.
(3) These cannot be recycled, unlike Brita filters.
Update: As my Brita jug was due getting replaced I decided to buy an Aqua Optima jug and have to say that in this jug I'm more impressed with these filters, so I've increased my score to 3 stars overall. Definately recommend for Aqua jugs, if not Brita ones. :)
They look the same and less than £2 each!
Update. these do fit and they do work just as good as Brita ones.
Save your money and buy these!
By the way the water boards should really be paying for these!
The other thing is that the flow rate sometimes improves and others times its dead slow. I haven't figured out why yet but it's probably air in the filter. To be honest, these are too much hassle to save a few quid. I will be buying Maxtra next time.
It performs its primary function of fitering ok, but leaves about half an inch of unfiltered water in the top chamber of my Brita jug. The reason is the extremely deep sides of the filter body which make it stand very proud of the water chamber bottom. If the jug lid seal is good, (as in my case), then there is no problem of unfiltered water getting into the teapot as others have mentioned. The question is how long does that water hang about before it finally gets to go through the element? Abit worrying.
I will not be buying these again unless the design changes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As everyone says, you fill the container and there's an inch of water sataround the filter after its finished filtering.Published 5 days ago by Xland
Plenty of filters to last six months. So good so far, works just as expected. Delivery was quick too.Published 2 months ago by Kimberly
good for the money but as they sit higher in the kettles slot than a brita filter not all the water can filter through.Takes longer for water to filter into kettle .Published 4 months ago by loraine cooke