'Aqua Crystal' Expanding Water Storing Gel Bead Crystals - BLUE - 20g bag
- Aqua Crystals absorb many times their own weight in water. Use as a substitute for water in vases
- Along with their practical use they are also perfect for decorative displays and centerpieces
- Ideal for Wedding Centerpieces, Parties, Offices, Candles, Arts & Crafts, Massage Therapy
- Each 20g bag will fill approximately a 2 litre container! Various colours available
- PLEASE NOTE - Vases, plants and candles are NOT included in the sale and are for illustration purposes only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These little crystals absorb up to 400 times their weight in water and expand to make beautiful clear or colour gel-like water crystals. They are Ideal for wedding centre pieces, floral displays, crafts, keeping house plants and cuttings fresh, watered etc. They look fantastic mixed together for a multi-colour look and ultra stylish when displayed in single colours!
Add water to the contents of a packet and leave for up to 24hrs, drain off any excess water and create your own beautiful display. Add water again when Aqua Crystals shrink, draining off the excess once they have expanded again.
Each 20g bag will fill a 2 litre container (approximately). The bags are specifically made to hold the water crystals and sealed at the factory with easy to read instructions, in English, printed on the bags.
For lasting results use young plants that are not too sensitive to different soil types or specific hydrocultures. Choose rooted plants (washing the roots well) and cut flowers.
- Room Freshener: Soak Aqua Crystals in scented oil overnight. Crystals may expand less but will absorb and retain scent longer.
- Decoration: They look good on their own for Wedding Centre Pieces, Parties, Foorball Colours, Offices, Candles, Centerpieces, Arts & Crafts, Even Massage Therapy.
- Potting Soil Mix: Mix directly with soil to retain moisture for plant roots.
Avoid direct sunlight - store at room temperature. Do not dispose of in drains. Not suitable for children. Do not ingest. Non-toxic. Biodegradeable.
PLEASE NOTE - Vases, plants and candles are NOT included in the sale and are for illustration purposes only.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I put them in to soak the night before they're needed and then sit back as the toddlers play for literally an hour at a time scooping them into pots and bun trays.
They're so pretty and have a fab texture and as they're non-toxic so don't pose a health risk.
I thought it would look neat to have a plant growing in these rather than soil.
Unfortunately the top layer dries out fast and the bottom layer gets swollen to bursting point so they really need stirring regularly, thus disturbing the plants roots.
No complaints at the price though so 4 rather than 3 stars.
They are also a fun thing for kids (probably kids older then 3-4) just expect to be cleaning them up after they play with them.
Used for step Mums 60th birthday party along with submersible lights in fishbowls and they couldn't have looked any better. Also used for a baby shower a week later. Wonderful idea/invention for such a small price... Over the moon with the product and would 100% recommend...
Please note these are not baby blue as I thought, they are the same as the other blue ones but still just as wonderful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Soo much fun to use and to play about with but it takes a long time for them to work!Published 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Ideal to keep house plants damp when you forget to water them.Published 4 months ago by Barbara duncombe
Excellent for sensory bins in the classroom. The kids love them and are great for calming down time.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer