- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press (1 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335226701
- ISBN-13: 978-0335226702
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 1.9 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 423,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Approaches to learning: a guide for teachers: A Guide for Educators (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP) Paperback – 1 Jul 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Anne Jordan is Programme Director of the MA in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, and Honorary Professor at Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University, Russia.
Orison Carlile is Programme Director of the MA in Management in Education at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, and Honorary Professor at Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University, Russia.
Annetta Stack is Programme Director of the MSc in Multimedia and E-Learning, and Teacher and Learning Coordinator at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies