The Appraisals Pocketbook Paperback – 1 Apr 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This little book provides a lot of help. It challenges managers to ask themselves whether they understand what an appraisal is for, and what questions they should be asking." -- Management Today
About the Author
Frank Scott-Lennon worked in manufacturng and the service industry for a number of years befoe joining the Irish Management Institute in 1980. He is a graduate of the IMI/Trinity Collage Masters Degree programme in Organisation Behaviour.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Appraisals & Evaluations
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational