on 11 June 2017
Carp
on 27 July 2013
The stories on this are varied from makes you think to haunts you every time you think of it. The stories are rated by the amount of skulls it gets which is like how scary it is the more the scarier. I gave it a 4 because the stories are good but they need to choose them more carefully as i am sure there are scarier ones.
on 5 January 2014
I was in search of a scary app, and it looks like I have found one. This has really good stories in it. The only trouble is.that I couldn't sleep - probably one of the ideas of the app!!!
on 23 March 2014
AMAZING!! To be honest, I can't really see why it is free. With over 700 stories, I can't find any fault with it, and it full of amazing stories that, possibly, are the best scary stories EVER! I'm not easily scared but the occasional story on here have me the creeps. PHENOMENAL!
on 30 August 2013
a not very good story aplacation plesa avoid if you must as the stories are very poor very short and youve probably heard them before good picture though but that is as far as itn goes.
on 23 January 2015
This is so scary it has the best stories in it. I read one of the stories before bed and didn't get to sleep. I'm not easily scared to. Get this game its amazing!😨
on 7 July 2014
excelent
on 3 June 2015
just one word to discribe this game "boring"
on 23 October 2015
Very fast delivery great bargain
on 26 April 2016