Applied Statistics and the SAS Programming Language Paperback – 30 Mar 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
As the SAS(c) programming language continues to evolve, this guide follows suit with timely coverage of the combination statistical package, database management system, and high-level programming language. Using current examples from business, medicine, education, and psychology, " Applied Statistics and the SAS Programming Language "is an invaluable resource for applied researchers, giving them the capacity to perform statistical analyses with SAS without wading through pages of technical documentation. Includes the necessary SAS statements to run programs for most of the commonly used statistics, explanations of the computer output, interpretations of results, and examples of how to construct tables and write up results for reports and journal articles. Illustrated with SAS Graph(TM) output. Provides readers with ample models for developing programming skills. For anyone interested in learning more about applied statistics and the SAS programming language.
Top customer reviews
Probably need to go to more specific books for areas such as cluster or factor analysis using sas.
Well worth the money
Easy reading style ensures that its not too much of a heavy read with a little bit of humour!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I used this book for an online SAS class and after a couple of weeks I was skipping the video lectures and just reading this book. The book is easy to understand and comprehensive.
I highly recommend it for anyone trying to learn SAS.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability