- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Applied Psychology, 2nd Edition Paperback – 29 Jun 2007
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Understand both the theoretical background and practical applications of Applied Psychology in this clear and accessible textbook.
About the Author
Hugh Coolican is Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Coventry University, a Chartered Psychologist and an assistant examiner for the International Baccalaureate. He is the author of Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology Fourth Edition, and Introduction to Research Methods in Psychology Third Edition, also published by Hodder Arnold.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Study Aids
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Criminal & Forensic Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > School Books > Workbooks & Test Preparation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference