Customer reviews

on 3 June 2011
Fantastic book explaining both Macroeconomics as well as microeconomics. Using data from real sources, you not only understand the principles being taught, you also get a grip with reality and learns how to apply them. I bought it for a bit of reading before university and it sure has served it purpose!I found the section on Oligopoly and Forex particularly engaging. Also, the summary notes at the end of each section are really helpful, which can be read prior to reading the section to gain an insight and more appreciation.

I personally read it in my local library, but as someone else put a reserve on it (just shows how popular it is!) I could not take it out- hence I bought my own copy. The book arrived in perfect condition, slightly expensive but it is so useful I think its worthwhile owning one.
on 8 December 2009
book arrived very quickly and although marked as second hand was in excellent 'new' condition.
on 30 April 2014
I honestly haven't used this much as an economics student, as I use it mainly for statistics more than learning actual theory. It's biggest downside is the price (but Uni books are always going to be expensive!)
on 28 September 2010
i ordered this copy even though id found cheaper else where as Amazon claim they offer a hardback version, something id willingly pay a bit more for. it is not. am really bloody pissed off about it.