The Applied Economics of Labour Hardcover – 13 Dec 2011
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark P. Taylor is Dean of Warwick Business School, UK, and is a leading international authority in open economy macroeconomics and international finance. Although interested in broad research subjects, he focuses particularly on empirical work on exchange rates. Amongst his many published works are studies on the presence of nonlinearity in real and nominal exchange rate movements, on the long-run behaviour of real exchange rates, on the nature and effectiveness of official foreign exchange market intervention and on the micro-structural effects of European Central Bank interest rate announcements.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour