Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 December 2011
If you are interested in corporate finance I thoroughly recommend this book. If you are not interested it still might be worth buying.

I bought this book as I had come across Aswath Damodaran's corporate finance lectures on the internet. It worked out this way - who would imagine corporate finance to be interesting? I imagined it to be a dull and generally "worthless" subject however Aswath Damodaran's lectures are entirely different - corporate finance is, curiously enough a very interesting subject.

The book, though, a little less fun than the lectures is an excellent textbook. It deals with the issues in a clear and logical way. It is well written and well presented. I bought to try and get some background into understanding the valuation of companies. I got a lot out of it.
on 13 November 2013
As I expected the book is with good aspect. I would recommend it to friends which are taking corporate finance courses