- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Applications of Graphene: An Overview (SpringerBriefs in Materials) Paperback – 17 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Graphene is presented and analyzed as a replacement for silicon. Primary focus is on solar cell and CMOS device technologies, with attention to the fabrication methods, including extensions needed, in each case. Specialized applications for graphene within the existing silicon technology are discussed and found to be promising.
About the Author
Edward Wolf is Professor of Physics at Polytechnic Institute of NYU. An experimental physicist with industrial, government and academic experience, he is author of more than 100 papers in areas of solid state and device physics and of texts on Electron Tunneling Spectroscopy, Nanotechnology and the Physics and Applications of Graphene.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Nanotechnology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering