on 14 August 2017
good
on 23 March 2017
This lovely Bible was a much appreciated Christmas present for my brother-in-law.
Easily understood explanations of the Bible and for studying any aspect of it.
on 29 January 2017
Just to let you know, I have not received this item until now! If you could please check. Thank you
on 29 May 2013
This is a super versin supported by lots of background and as the title says, life application. Just wish the indexing was a little better and the NIV text was based on the original.
on 23 December 2014
One of the very best translations with good enlightening notes
on 14 April 2017
This is the best bible study to buy if you wish to gain in depth knowledge of scripture
on 29 January 2013
It is exactly what i wanted, there is nothing else to say its a bible you either love it or hate it. I love it
on 4 July 2013
I'm enjoying the stuff in the books. There are nice educated books and I like the knife server for my aunt's wedding.
on 12 October 2015
I love it. Great notes
on 7 January 2010
I'm really pleased with my paperback version.

Its easy to read with lots of helpful commentary. My pages aren't stuck together tightly as someone else was complaining about. Its not fancy - but it has spaces for a family tree and other family information. I just wish I had bought the hardback version as the cover is beginning to look a little tatty with use - but I guess it is better to have a bible that is worn and loved than one in pristine condition that has barely been looked at.

All in all, a lovely bible but I would defo recommend getting the hardback version if you are going to use your bible frequently.