- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
Apple Watch Sport 42 mm Aluminium Space Grey/Black 1st Generation (Old Model) Watch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Customise your watch face to show what you want, when you want it and how you like it
- Built-in speaker and microphone lets you take your calls instantly, or transfer them to your iPhone
- Add more apps from the App Store to create a unique and customised experience
- The Lightweight Ion-X glass is especially resistant to resist scratches and impacts for everyday use
- Advanced sports features; Apple watch tracks your daily activity and suggests personalised goals
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The most personal Apple device yet. Incredibly precise timekeeping that keeps within milliseconds of the definitive global time standard. Brings the Apple experience to your wrist; all-new interactions, yet just as easy and intuitive to use. The 42mm watch is designed to fit 140-210mm wrists.
Genuine UK Apple Watch, magnetic charge
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 42 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have took the watch today back to Apple, and they have informed me that this watch has been sold with no warranty, and therefore the best they can do, is send it away to re-set it to see if this fixes the bug, or failing that, i will have to buy a new watch
Not that impressed after spending over £200 on a smart watch that basically tells the time
I Like The Fact That I Am Able To See Notifications/ Emails/ Messages Etc, Without The Need To Take My Phone Out Of My Pocket.
That Along With Some Genuinely Useful Apps Make It A Great Buy.
Updating The OS Wasn't The Easiest Thing To Do But A Quick Search On The Internet Really Helped And Was Then Successful (Fairly Quickly !)
- it was not the quality that was advertised.
- the previous owner is still holding onto the watch on their apple account, making it impossible to set it up as my own.
- no responses from the reseller to try and solve the issues.