on 22 April 2017
fast - good value, great!
on 8 November 2011
I think this book has been very well written, and the supporting materials aided learning no end. My specific interest was iMovie and I was taken through the main steps very clearly, though I should confess that I have some experience of similar packages. The book spent more time covering what I would consider as the more superficial features such as trailer generation, but that is probably down to personal taste. My only real criticism is that the Contents are not quite as comprehensive as they should be but that merely downgrades this book from Excellent to Very Good.

Don't get me started on Amazon's Hyperbole Strategy of encouraging everyone to review most everything in Amazon Marketplace as excellent (i.e. quite differently good to most other stuff) hence degrading the term. Maybe they should add another category "Awesome" if they really want to promote the Meaningless Review.

This is a Very Good book and I would recommend it to all but the experts, and why are they buying a book anyway?
on 17 August 2014
service first class product excellent value