Apple IPAD MINI Retina WI-FI 32GB 32 GB 1024 MB 7.9 -inch LCD Space Gray ME277B/A
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 32GB Storage
- 7.9 inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- High-resolution retina display
- 2048 x 1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Up to 10 hours battery life. 5 MP rear facing camera
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
iPad mini 2 32GB Wi-Fi Space Gray
iPad mini 2 32GB Wi-Fi Space Gray
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:58 Mins|
1. iPad Mini (with standard display)
2. iPad Mini with Retina Display - This one. The latest fastest Mini size iPad with an HD display.
3. iPad 2, 3 or 4th Generation - Full size iPads
4. iPad Air - The latest fastest full size iPad.
Oddly enough, it's so beautifully easy to use (my one year old daughter loves playing with it), it's almost doesn't feel like a computer at all. I bought one for my 10 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. We sold the previous Android tablet as it just sat in a drawer not being used.
A word of warning - this review is written for people who've never owned an iPad before - and are wondering what all the fuss is about. Don't read this if you already own an iPad or Mini and are thinking about an upgrade - I'd recommend you simply buy a mini with Retina or an iPad Air.
Just what's all the fuss about?
I used to own a laptop for work, and (very occasionally), it'd sit on my lap on the sofa, and I'd use it for pleasure (eMail, watching films or playing the odd game). Then I bought my first iPad, and the laptop became redundant, a boring "work device". Hard to explain, but the fact the iPad is so small and light, and you navigate around with your finger by pointing and gently swiping the screen makes the whole experience a lot easier - a lot more fun.
Even my most "luddite" of friends have been won over.
It's incredibly simple and easy to use (it only has one main button), and everyone from my one year old daughter to my 85 year old dad have taken to without problems.Read more ›
1. Purchase the book IPad Mini for Dummies at the same time as your IPad. Well written and very basic right from opening the box. I constantly refer to it for tips on settings, saving battery life, and downloading.
2. Buy at least a 32GB IPad if you want to download films or BBC Iplayer content. A feature film like Skyfall will use up approx 4GB of memory on your machine when stored on it. The advantage is that once downloaded to the IPad you can watch it anywhere even without WiFi .You can then keep films on ICloud if you want to save memory and download it again next time you want to watch it.
3. The Retina screen is superb for films and games. I have Chess and Backgammon loaded.
4. The Safari search engine is very fast for the internet and pages can be Bookmarked and added to Homepage.
All in all I highly recommend this machine even for the computer challenged.
On the technical front... The iPad mini 2 was a must buy for me because it dropped in price to something far more reasonable (£249) and the chipset is the same A7 found in the original iPad Air, and because the screen is smaller the pixel density is technically better than the air. The other thing was that the original air was being sold at £249 but only 16gb model. It was either that or this with the same chip and a better screen and more storage.
It's a fantastic little tablet. Plays every game and works with many great apps. The user experience is very easy and welcoming.
I will always prefer an android smartphone because it's easier for access to google apps and using chrome cast and I need the sat nav because it's integrated into google maps for my driving job. However I will hands down recommend an iPad for a tablet to anyone if they can afford it. If you can't afford it... Save up for it. Keep your phone Samsung or LG and keep your tablet iPad.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loving my new ipad, good size, big wnough to watch but small enough to fit in bagPublished 7 days ago by ra Dubber
My wife is very pleased with her mini iPad. That's all the things she wants to do.Published 3 months ago by Wilfred Thomas