Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 4 for Avid Editors Paperback – 12 Apr 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Updated for Final Cut Pro 7, this unique book uses Avid images and terminology to create a comprehensive 'translation course' for video and film editors who already know their way around Avid nonlinear systems. Best-selling author and editor Diana Weynand takes readers through detailed feature comparisons, practical conversion tips, and instructions on how to use Final Cut Pro features that aren't available in Media Composer. Each chapter represents a complete lesson in some aspect of Final Cut Pro 7 and includes a review section and list of keyboard shortcuts. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Diana Weynand is an award-winning producer, director, and editor. Her training company, Weynand Training International, is a leader in providing training services and curriculum development for emerging technologies to the entertainment industry, as well as being an Apple Authorized Training Center. Diana has written numerous books, including Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 4, Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Express, and Final Cut Pro for Avid Editors.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Mac OS
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation