From the Back Cover
Using footage from the hit TNT show Leverage and the gorgeous HD documentary OneSixRight, this step-by-step, Apple-certified guide starts with sound editing and mixing basics in Final Cut Pro, and moves on to the fine points of fixing audio files, working with the frequency spectrum, recording and editing dialogue, and spotting sound effects in Soundtrack Pro. Finally, you'll score a sophisticated multitrack montage sequence, and mix and conform it to professional standards. Whether you're a seasoned editor or just getting started, this book shows you how to use Final Cut Studio as an integrated package to produce superb audio and sound design.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step by step through real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts expert instructors at your side
- Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and help you prepare for the Apple Pro certification exam